Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Do I HAVE to eat??

So I've reached the point in the IP diet that I'm not hungry and I'm having to force myself to eat.  It's a strange feeling.....I've always been to have to force myself NOT to eat.  Still getting everything in I need to eat though.  Today since I wasn't hungry I just had my veggies and some white cheddar crisps.  They are pretty good.  I like the snacks like those because you can eat on them all afternoon.  

I need to find some new IP approved recipes though that the hubs and kids will like.  In our house, my husband does all the cooking and guess what he's cooking tonight.....chicken fried steak!  UGH! So I'm having a grilled chicken salad for dinner. while I drool with envy at everyone else's dinner. hahaha

Last night I had my trainer session.  I'm still working out with him twice a week, but we've dialed down the workouts. A LOT...just  while I'm on IP. Yesterday though, he had me do two things I 1) haven't done before and 2) was too scared to do.  Pullups and straight arm planks!!!!  Just the thought makes me cringe! But you know what, I did both of them and I did great.  I thought I was going to let fall during my last 30 sec plank, but I held on.  I was so proud of myself. I think it really boosted my confidence in myeslf and made me want to be successful in this diet even more so I can just get better and better at them. I'm super stoked for my weigh in this week....is it Thursday yet!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment