Monday, August 27, 2012

Success!

Well, I had a super successful weekend....I didn't cheat AT ALL.  I resisted the urge to eat all things not on my diet, which if you've ever been on IP, you know is A LOT!  I did it though so that means I know I can do it and shouldn't have any excuses anymore.  

Today was a good day too. Got all my IP foods in and my veggies and I'm feeling good.  Dinner was great tonight.  Hubs made ribeye steak and I steamed myself green beans. Yum Yum!


















I'm super excited for my weigh in Thursday.  I'm anxious to see the results of how well I've done with this week.  Here is a progress picture Almost 3 weeks on IP and down 9 pounds and 13 inches. Can't wait until there is a much thinner me in that mirror! 



I'm kinda tired today but it was the first day of school so I'm not surprised. I hope we all get up and ready as well tomorrow as we did today.  :)  
Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment