Thursday, September 6, 2012

Slacker!

Someone slap my hand. hard.  I've been a total slacker with this blog in the last week.  In my defense (somewhat) we were out of town all weekend and didn't get back until Monday evening. Which brings me to my progress.   Last week's weigh in was good - I lost 4.6 pounds and 4 inches.  This week....not as bad as I thought it would be given I went completely off the IP diet all weekend and most of this week.  I was up 4.6 pounds (exactly what I lost last week) BUT I was down another 4.5 inches...from my hips and thighs.  So I was pleased with that given how bad I've done.   Now its time to buckle down to make my 20 pound goal by September 22. 
Planning is the key to this diet.  Plan your meals and you'll never stray.  Time to make a list and hit the store!













Progress after 4 weeks:  Down 9 pounds and 21 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment